Liebe D-CONler / Dear Concurrency Theorists!
As already announced, the next edition of D-CON will be hosted in *Duisburg* at the University of Duisburg-Essen on *March 12th - March 13th 2020*. The related web page for D-CON 2020 can be found here:
We are very happy to announce two invited talks by:
- Ana Sokolova (University of Salzburg)
- Paolo Baldan (University of Padova)
You can now register for participation by sending an email to email@example.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. The participation fee will be a moderate fee of less than 100€. Due to environmental reasons, we would like to ask you to travel by train if possible and plan to (slightly) reduce the fee for following this request. Please use the following template for registration:
- Name (for name tags):
- Affiliation (for name tags):
- Date of Arrival:
- Date of Departure:
- I will join (self-paid) dinner on Wednesday (yes/no) (central location in Duisburg, yet to be determined):
- I will join (self-paid) dinner on Thursday (yes/no) (location at Duisburg Innenhafen, yet to be determined):
- Dietary restrictions (if any):
- Planned transportation:
If you would like to give a talk, please send a *title* and short *abstract* and keep in mind the newly established different *talk lengths*. Please specify the kind of talk and choose one of the following talk-lengths that suits the scope of your presented work best: 15, 30, 45 minutes.
- Regular talk - Tutorial talk - Lightning talk
The deadline for contribution proposals and for registrations is on the *25th of January 2020*.
We are looking forward to seeing you at D-CON 2020!
Rebecca, Richard and the rest of the group.